By Michael A. Borowitzka,Navid R. Moheimani
Read Online or Download Algae for Biofuels and Energy: 5 (Developments in Applied Phycology) PDF
Similar marine biology books
Marine and coastal purposes of GIS are ultimately gaining broad recognition in clinical in addition to GIS groups, and canopy the fields of deep sea geology, chemistry and biology, and coastal geology, biology, engineering and source administration. Comprising rigorous contributions from a bunch of prime students in marine and coastal GIS, this publication will encourage and stimulate persisted study during this very important new program area of GIS.
The range, ecological function and biotechnological functions of marine fungi were addressed in several clinical courses within the previous couple of years. This huge, immense spurt of data has ended in a dire desire between scholars and execs alike for a resource, which incorporates complete experiences of assorted facets of marine fungi.
Microalgae are some of the most studied capability assets of biofuels and bioenergy. This e-book covers the foremost steps within the creation of renewable biofuels from microalgae - pressure choice, tradition structures, inorganic carbon utilisation, lipid metabolism and caliber, hydrogen creation, genetic engineering, biomass harvesting, extraction.
Fish body structure: body structure of Elasmobranch Fishes, quantity 34B is an invaluable reference for fish physiologists, biologists, ecologists, and conservation biologists. Following a rise in examine on elasmobranchs because of the plight of sharks in today’s oceans, this quantity compares elasmobranchs to different teams of fish, highlights components of curiosity for destiny examine, and provides standpoint on destiny difficulties.
- A Sea of Glass: Searching for the Blaschkas' Fragile Legacy in an Ocean at Risk (Organisms and Environments)
- CRC Handbook of Marine Mammal Medicine: Health, Disease, and Rehabilitation, Second Edition
- Life in the World's Oceans: Diversity, Distribution, and Abundance
- Seafloor Geomorphology as Benthic Habitat: GeoHAB Atlas of Seafloor Geomorphic Features and Benthic Habitats
- Acoustic Fish Reconnaissance (CRC Marine Science)
- Biology and Culture of Channel Catfish: 0 (Developments in Aquaculture and Fisheries Science)
Additional resources for Algae for Biofuels and Energy: 5 (Developments in Applied Phycology)
Algae for Biofuels and Energy: 5 (Developments in Applied Phycology) by Michael A. Borowitzka,Navid R. Moheimani