By Michael P. Lesser
One of 2 specified problems with Advances in Marine Biology focusing on sponge technological know-how, it beneficial properties complete studies of the most recent reviews which are advancing our realizing of the interesting marine phylum Porifera. the chosen participants are across the world popular researchers of their respective fields and supply a radical assessment of the state of the art of sponge science.
- This quantity turns into a connection with marine biologists with curiosity in benthic ecology and biotic interactions, together with symbiosis; chemical and molecular ecology; systematics, phylogeny, and evolution; sponge tradition and tissue engineering
Read or Download Advances in Sponge Science: Physiology, Chemical and Microbial Diversity, Biotechnology: 62 (Advances in Marine Biology) PDF
Similar marine biology books
Marine and coastal functions of GIS are eventually gaining large attractiveness in medical in addition to GIS groups, and canopy the fields of deep sea geology, chemistry and biology, and coastal geology, biology, engineering and source administration. Comprising rigorous contributions from a bunch of prime students in marine and coastal GIS, this ebook will motivate and stimulate persevered study during this vital new program area of GIS.
The variety, ecological position and biotechnological purposes of marine fungi were addressed in different medical guides within the previous couple of years. This huge, immense spurt of knowledge has resulted in a dire desire between scholars and execs alike for a resource, which incorporates accomplished stories of varied features of marine fungi.
Microalgae are probably the most studied capability resources of biofuels and bioenergy. This e-book covers the most important steps within the construction of renewable biofuels from microalgae - pressure choice, tradition platforms, inorganic carbon utilisation, lipid metabolism and caliber, hydrogen creation, genetic engineering, biomass harvesting, extraction.
Fish body structure: body structure of Elasmobranch Fishes, quantity 34B is an invaluable reference for fish physiologists, biologists, ecologists, and conservation biologists. Following a rise in study on elasmobranchs because of the plight of sharks in today’s oceans, this quantity compares elasmobranchs to different teams of fish, highlights parts of curiosity for destiny examine, and provides point of view on destiny difficulties.
- Principles of Salmonid Culture (Developments in Aquaculture and Fisheries Science)
- Marine Pollution and Microbial Remediation
- New Developments in Marine Biotechnology: Proceedings of the Fourth International Marine Biology Conference Held in Sorrento, Paestum, and Pugnochiuso, ... 1997 (Plenum Series on Stress and Coping)
- Advances in Marine Biology: 37
- Bacterial Fish Pathogens: Disease of Farmed and Wild Fish
Additional info for Advances in Sponge Science: Physiology, Chemical and Microbial Diversity, Biotechnology: 62 (Advances in Marine Biology)
Advances in Sponge Science: Physiology, Chemical and Microbial Diversity, Biotechnology: 62 (Advances in Marine Biology) by Michael P. Lesser